Rate Dr. Richard S. Davis

Dr. Richard S. Davis's Ratings

In 2011, I was hospitalized with pneumonia. My primary physician at the time was unavailable so Dr. Davis was the principal attending physician. After seeing what a knowledgeable, caring physician Dr. Davis was, I asked him if he would accept me as a patient notwithstanding that he hadn't accepted any new patients for 2 years (as he had promised his wife). He relented and agreed to accept me as a patient. As another reviewer noted, Dr. Davis is extraordinarily hard-working (perhaps he is one of those lucky people who don't need more than a couple of hours of sleep), frequently showing up at 10 or 11 PM. It will be a great loss to all his patients if the destruction that Obamacare will cause precipitates early retirement by Dr. Davis.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

The best doc on earth. Knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine, explains everything, spends as much time as needed, listens. You will find this doc in his office late at night, at the hospital all hours. He's the best.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Davis is the best doctor I have ever had. He is truly dedicated to the welfare of his patients and it is common to get a phone call from him when you are ill to find out how you are doing. They don't make them like this anymore. There is a waiting list of people waiting to become his patient. Oh, and he carries a reduced load of patients so he can spend more time with each one. He really listens to you, and explains things so that you understand. On a scale of 10, he's 20!

Submitted June 13, 2006 | flag