Rate Dr. James E. Hagans

Dr. James E. Hagans's Ratings

After receiving my breast cancer diagnosis I was not sure that I wanted to continue to use this doctor. He sees around 100 patients a day (confirmed by his staff). A close friend who also had breast cancer and was using him told me he came into her room and started telling her what surgery he wanted her to have. He obviously had the wrong patient and had to refresh him on who she was and her history. I decided that even though he was a nice man that he was too busy and seeing way too many patients for me. I choose Dr. Klimberg who is world renown and fantastic!

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I'm a guy and was really embarrassed at first but his staff made me feel at ease about the whole thing.I would recommend him to anyone. If you have a problem after surgury and call, Dr. Hagans will work you in that day or have another Dr. look at you and the wait time is short compared to other doctors I've seen. Thumbs up

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. James E. Hagan in 1993 by Attorney Lober Hendrix. I had breast implants since 1983 and was having rashes, chest pain, and unexplainable illness. This was in 1993. Dr. Hagan said he could not know for sure if was the implants or not. Also, had Aetna Insurance and they would not approve this. On 1/15/1993 a week after my brother died of benezene exposure in the printing industry of cancer I had this surgery. I wanted the breast implants out. After surgery I was sent home. Later my ears were ringing and my chest was swelling. I called Dr. Hagan and he said to go to ER at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock. Got there and Dr. Hagan did emergency surgery. I was keep in a 23 hour holding room after this surgery. I was so ill but sent home. Once home I felt as if I was really to die. My head and sinus hurt and was sick at stomach and very weak. Dr. Hagan then put me in the mental ward. Later, years of suffering. Had silicone masses removed from the ruptured surgery.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

I had breast implants at 30. After the surgery I noticed a painful lump, and was told it was the valve of the implant. Six years later at the implant ruptured. I went to another Cosmetic Surgeon unsure to use my original. He advised me to get a mammogram. I had a mass, and he referred me to Dr Hagans. He saw me in his office within two days . Scheduled me for surgery within that week. He removed not one but two masses. Informed me they gave me results then, and confirmed the next day, they non cancerous. I am so blessed that this man was here to comfort and heal a very distraught person. He is a wonderful example of a healer.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

I was sent to Dr Hagans by the mammography clinic for suspicious spots on my mammogram. Now, obviously I was happy it was not cancer, but what impressed me here was the time he took to show me the difference between my films and cancerous films, and to reassure me that things were ok. He explained everything to me and was so very kind.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have a double mastectomy. Dr. Hagans and his staff were very knowledgeable, compasionate and caring when he talked to my family and I, we knew we could handle anything that was ahead of us. He is also a christian man, and it never hurts to have a few extra prayers going your way. The surgery went well and I am now a cancer survivor!! He knows what he is doing and and cannot say enough good things about him and his staff!

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

I thank God that he led me to Dr. Hagans! Being diagnosed with breast cancer is a tramatic experience, and he made the journey thr so much easier! He will actually pray for you! There are not many Dr's out there that will do that! It meant everything to me and my family! Such an awesome and gifted Dr! God bless him and his staff!

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Words can never express how wonderful this doctor is. I could not have gone through this cancer without his incredible skills. This is his calling in life and all breast cancer patients should be so lucky as to have a doctor like him.

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hagans is a great physican and such a friendly man that makes you feel special and important. He did my 2nd mastectomy and did a super job!! If I had another reason to have another surgery..he would be my choice of a Surgeon! Sweet guy!!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag

I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes in the waiting room until I was called back to see the doctor. Even then, he had to wait on me to get prepared.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag