Rate Dr. JOHN K. TIN

Dr. JOHN K. TIN's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Tin for almost 3 years. I am a chronic pain patient. I have been on a series of pain reducing drugs over this course of time. Dr. Tin is a soft spoken and kind doctor, but he is very strict. He only gives the smallest amount of med he needs to to help his patient and questions you if you are having increased pain. Recently I hit a wall with the same regimen I've been on for 2.5 years and asked to maybe change off of a drug that has too much Tylenol in it... To which he told me he's comfortable with the amount I am ingesting. I called to ask kaiser what my options are and they automatically filed a "report". I believe most of the issues you will face at kaiser will not be due to Dr. Tin, but due to Kaiser being a sub-par medical group.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

After a misdiagnosis, Dr. Tin was able to give me the correct diagnosis and treatment. It was a slow process of getting better but, I had some serious issues. He answered all my emails and phone calls promptly and was very willing to help me with any/all problems! He was even open to suggestions when I asked about a particular treatment and was able to get it for me! I'm very happy with him and will never hesitate to call him again or refer someone to him. I can't say anything negative about him and if you need some rehab help, try him out! I'm so happy I did...I'm back to work and almost pain free...just a small amount of residual pain that we're still working on.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag