Rate Dr. Kelly J. Sheehan

Dr. Kelly J. Sheehan's Ratings

Dr. Kelly explains in detail the why's and how's of what is wrong with you, and how to best correct it. The staff is always friendly and courteous. And remember who you are!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Dear Reader: Make an appointment. Now!

I have seen Kelly on and off for nearly 25 years. Despite the drive, I wouldn't trust my or my family's chiropractic care to anyone else. He has everything a patient could want: education, wisdom, experience, confidence, kindness, cheery treatment space, great help, and the most pleasant personality. He has treated me, my husband and our three kids through many health issues. I always leave feeling like a lucky human being to have received his touch. And Pam, his wife/office manager, is the best, too.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Kelly is just a great, dedicated Chiropractor. I've been seeing him for 30 some years now. I have had numerous neck and back issues from car accidents and other things and he has always worked diligently to return me to a good state of health. I did see a couple of other Chiropractors years ago when I moved thinking the distance to drive to see Kelly was too far but I always ended up going back to him. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

MY LOW BACK WAS SO SORE I COULDN'T PUT ON MY OWN SOCK... KELLY CAME TO THE RESCUE! When it comes to chiropractic I feel I know a thing or two. I use to be a chiropractor myself. I was also a Medic in the US Army, EMT, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and have a Bachelor's degree in Human Biology. I've been adjusted / treated by about 100 different chiropractors during my life and Dr. Sheehan is definitely the best. I currently live in a town with 6 different chiropractic clinics within 5 minutes of my home yet I drive 45 minutes one-way to see Dr. Sheehan. As you know, there are good and bad in all professions, and in my opinion Dr. Kelly Sheehan is one of the best!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I can't overstate how much I respect and admire how smart Dr Kelly Sheehan is. He is an incredible Chiropractic who demonstrates caring and knowledge. I have been a patient for 30 years, I have gone to Dr Kelly for everything from endometriosis and pregnancy, to back and neck pain from working out, raking and general issues of living life. Dr Kelly has always taken care of me. He has always been able to alleviate my pain and get me back to living life to the fullest. After all, if you don't have your health what do you have. Thank you Dr Kelly. I highly recommend!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

The excellent chiropractic care that I have received from Dr. Kelly Sheehan at Family Health Trust has made a difference in my life. Dr. Kelly Sheehan is friendly, attentive & has a genuine concern for my personal health as his patient. He takes time to listen, answer questions & shares his medical knowledge to help me better understand why I am feeling a certain way or how my nervous system works. I have greatly benefited through the years by having chiropractic treatments when my body was in pain & trauma, but also when I just wanted to maintain my optimal level of wellness. Chiropractic care has become a way of life for me. By having regular adjustments to keep my spine in alignment & my nervous system functioning as it was meant to do, I have experienced good health & have stayed youthful.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

He is a great chiropractor. Helped me tremendously when no one else could. I would not go to anyone else.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Sheehan's for 17 years. At 43 years old I began to suffer the consequences of a car injury to my neck at the age of 22. It was my brother in law, a successful chiropractor in California who recommended that I find a chiropractor who does good structural based work. It by luck and God that I found Dr. Sheehan. He has helped me keep my neck and spine healthy as I have aged. Over time I have experienced success over and over again by doing what he tells me to do. I am so thankful!

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sheehan is The BEST chiropractor I've ever had and he was one of the warmest spirits I've ever come across. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your body and clearly explains what he can do to help you. I am always amazed at the difference in how my body responds after treatment. My alignment and heart are always in a better place when I leave his office :)

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

I have been friends with Dr Kelly since the first days of Chiropractic College. Dr Kelly guided me into looking for and analyzing the spine as a Bio-mechanical structure! I am forever thankful for his friendship and guidance. He is an excellent practitioner. Dr Kelly is one of the few that can say "I do what I love and Love what I do!" His analysis, skills and application of Chiropractic is unmatched!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag