Rate Dr. Joanna Magazine

Dr. Joanna Magazine's Ratings

Dr. Magazine is very thorough, very knowledgeable and offers highly skilled dentistry along with a warm friendly personality. Hygienists and assistants are skilled professionals and take a personal interest, office staff are easy to work with and professional in their interactions. I recommend Dr. Magazine and her staff without reservation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

I used to hate going to the dentist until I went to Dr Magazine. She is so nice and very thorough. Worth every penny. I had a lot of work done and she called to check on me that night. I liked that. When I had to call over the weekend and she called back right away. She is so different from any other dentist I have been to. Great dentist and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224024].votes_count ]]