Rate Dr. David A. Cutrell

Dr. David A. Cutrell's Ratings

Dr Cutrell is amazing. He has completed at least 3 root canals and I never experienced any pain or discomfort. This Last visit was to do some work on my Jaw bone, I was so free of pain and relaxed that I actually fell asleep and was snoring. I have had multiple root canals at other places and I was in agony during and after. How many Dentist offer Blankets, I-PODS and a temperpedic chair. Dr Cutrell is in a class of his own and he is alone as there are no others in his class of expertise and patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

My dentist told me today I needed to have a root canal done, and sent me to Dr. Cutrell for a consultation. I am a major wimp when it comes to dental work, and Dr. Cutrell and the entire staff put me completely at ease. My tooth broke while at his office, so I was able to have the procedure right away. PHENOMENAL doctor, assistant, front desk staff. I have never said I love my dentist before, but I can say it now about Dr. Cutrell. I had the procedure 8 hours ago, and I am completely pain-free. I was also pain-free during the whole procedure. Thank You Dr. Cutrell!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224036].votes_count ]]