Dr. REID V. PULLEN

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. REID V. PULLEN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endodontist (root canal)-related: dentist, root canals
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3655809
14/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pullen was great! I am a dental chicken and he was kind and patient with me. I had a root canal and barely felt anything. He and his staff put me totally at ease! Thanks!
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "REID" to "REID V."

11/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BREA" to "Los Alamitos"
RID: 2585978
14/03/13 5 5 5 5 Saw dr pullen for a root canal on march 13 2013. His staff was friendly and helpful.this was one of the best experinces at the dentist I have had. I had ativan was was able to relax. I would recommend dr pullen to others,he is a good dentist.  Respond
RID: 2576251
04/03/13 5 5 5 5 Took me in with no notice after having 2 days solid of toothache. I would highly recommend him to anyone!  Respond
RID: 2540865
24/01/13 5 5 5 5 I had Gum infection & Root canel issiue from other Dentist , I came see DR.Reid with the pain... I had visit Dr.Reid & everyone in his office ..No my mouth is feeling better and it is healing in the matter of time. He is the Best to I would refer if anyone having gum infection..etc and all his assistant are very sweet and professional..
RID: 2473409
13/11/12 1 4 5 5 Dr. Pullen is great. Very good work and bedside manner. A bit of a wait from appointment time, but not too bad. However, Stephanie at the front desk is a quite rude and abrupt. Other staff members were great. It's worth overlooking one bad seed to have the services of this endodontist. Hopefully he will soon replace this staff member and get all 5's!