Rate Dr. Amy M. Kiesselbach

Dr. Amy M. Kiesselbach's Ratings

TERRIBLE!!!!!! I just called to see if they accepted Denti-Cal. The guy who answered barely spoke English and rudely and condescendingly said, "No, we don't accept Denti-cal!"

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

After many years of major dental work and always having negative side effects, I was very fortunate to find Dr. Kiesselbach. Not only is she a talented, gentle exceptional dentist; she is very kind and makes you feel comfortable no matter what condition you may have going on. She also has a team of talented and friendly professionals who really work hard to make this office an amazingly comfortable dental experience. Whether you are in need of major dental work or a cleaning, this is the best there is! I had put off work to the point that dentures were my most affordable and healthy decision. Dr. Kiesselbach did an amazing job and without her amazing skill and kind personality, I would have never made the emotional adjustment and been so pleased with the outcome. Sedation is the way to go and my recovery time was amazing. I also can happily say that I can smile and feel really pleased with the end result! Dr. Kiesselbach is a perfectionist!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

As a child, I had several horrible trips to the dentist regardless of him being a close family friend. Those memories have stayed with me for 30ish years! Dr. Amy and her staff are extremely kind and put my fears to rest (I'm sure the N2O also helped). I would recommend without hesitation that any of my friends or family trust Cedar Dental to meet their individual needs. I was so happy with them, that if I moved from the area, I would fly back just to have my dental work done by Dr. Amy at Cedar Dental!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag