Rate Dr. John WALKER

Dr. John WALKER's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Jaimie A: I had a tummy tuck/ lipo in lower back and fat transfer to butt. I am SOOOO pleased with my new figure. My experience with Dr. Walker and his entire staff has been wonderful. They were all very friendly. Dr. Walker excels at patient care. He was very thorough and always made himself available to address any of my concerns. I love Dr. Walker, his staff and I would recommend Dr. Walker/California Surgical Institute to anyone. My only regret is that I did not find him sooner!!!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Walker and his staff made me feel as if I was the most important patient they had from the get-go. Dr Walker's availability by cell-phone for all of my questions after the surgery made me feel relaxed, comfortable, and special. I got great results from Dr. Walker and his team, and the follow up care, and attention are amazing. I have no hesitation in sending family members and friends to Dr Walker for all your cosmetic surgery needs. Thank you Dr. Walker for giving me back my self confidence! You have added enormous quality of life to me and my family.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I wanted to find a surgeon who understood what I wanted and would be effective in explaining every part of the procedure to me. I also wanted someone that I connected to on a personal level. Dr. Walker went above and beyond for me. I notified him of some concerns I had the day after my surgery and he promptly got back to me and instructed me on a couple things and I was feeling better within hours. He checked on me several times after that. He also took an interest in my overall health. In addition to making himself available to me he is extremely caring and compassionate to my individual needs and feelings and goals. He is a very educated surgeon and was informative about many areas of medicine. Dr. Walker prides himself in his work and strives for patient happiness. His professionalism and honesty are greatly appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation. Thanks again Dr. Walker! You’re the best! Sincerely, A Very Happy Patient TG

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag