Rate Dr. John WALKER

Dr. John WALKER's Ratings

Dr. Walker is amazing! I went in for a breast augmentation and a lift, they look gorgeous! I've been to several plastic surgeons and he is hands down the best one. He is very reassuring and answers any questions you might have before and especially after your surgery when everyone needs their doctor to be available. He allowed me to text him throught my recovery and that alone makes him nothing like the rest. The best thing about him is his personality plus the positive energy he carries. I highly recommend him and will never go with anyone else. Thanks Dr. Walker! :). Plus his staff is very nice. You will love them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I was hesitant and thought about surgery for years but Dr. Walker took all fear away. I wish I had done this sooner. I had fat transfer from stomach and lower back to supplement small breast implants (mommy makeover). Before and after surgery Dr. walker was assuring and kind. The follow up and aftercare was great...wish all other doctors are as thorough. He gave me his cell phone number to be available to text at any time with questions. My results are Fantastic and look Natural!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

If you are looking for a professional, straight forward and gifted doctor then I recommend Dr. John Walker. I consulted doctors from Beverly Hills, Temecula, and Palm Springs and none compared to Dr. Walker. He is caring, respectful , informative and is skilled in the least invasive techniques available for whichever your situation may be. Dr. Walker makes himself available and cares about his patients well being, provides extensive follow up appointments if needed. His staff are phenomenal and work with your schedule. I had a crescent lift with implants and they look amazing! Being a mother of 5 I still can't believe the results. Very little discomfort, no scarring or sensitivity. Thank you Dr. Walker for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I found Dr. Walker to be extremely knowledgable and caring. He is willing to answer any questions you have before and after surgery. He will also return your text messages quickly if you have any concerns or questions. Dr. Walker was also very involved in aftercare. I felt very comfortable with him at all times, and could not be happier with the results of my procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

The staff here are so helpful. The doctor is great, he explains things to you first, he's always pleasant and makes you laugh. You can get ahold of him any time if you have any questions and he answers you quickly. I highly recommend him to anyone getting cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I recently had a tummy tuck and I am so glad that I found Dr. John Walker from the California Surgical Institute. He is a wonderful surgeon who cares about his patients! He is available for questions and/or concerns 24 hours a day if need be. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. My friends and family (as well as myself) are very pleased with my results. I would recommend Dr. Walker to anyone who asks! Thanks Dr. Walker!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Jaimie A: I had a tummy tuck/ lipo in lower back and fat transfer to butt. I am SOOOO pleased with my new figure. My experience with Dr. Walker and his entire staff has been wonderful. They were all very friendly. Dr. Walker excels at patient care. He was very thorough and always made himself available to address any of my concerns. I love Dr. Walker, his staff and I would recommend Dr. Walker/California Surgical Institute to anyone. My only regret is that I did not find him sooner!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2245377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr Walker and his staff made me feel as if I was the most important patient they had from the get-go. Dr Walker's availability by cell-phone for all of my questions after the surgery made me feel relaxed, comfortable, and special. I got great results from Dr. Walker and his team, and the follow up care, and attention are amazing. I have no hesitation in sending family members and friends to Dr Walker for all your cosmetic surgery needs. Thank you Dr. Walker for giving me back my self confidence! You have added enormous quality of life to me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I wanted to find a surgeon who understood what I wanted and would be effective in explaining every part of the procedure to me. I also wanted someone that I connected to on a personal level. Dr. Walker went above and beyond for me. I notified him of some concerns I had the day after my surgery and he promptly got back to me and instructed me on a couple things and I was feeling better within hours. He checked on me several times after that. He also took an interest in my overall health. In addition to making himself available to me he is extremely caring and compassionate to my individual needs and feelings and goals. He is a very educated surgeon and was informative about many areas of medicine. Dr. Walker prides himself in his work and strives for patient happiness. His professionalism and honesty are greatly appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation. Thanks again Dr. Walker! You’re the best! Sincerely, A Very Happy Patient TG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224270].votes_count ]]