Rate Dr. John J. Orris

Dr. John J. Orris's Ratings

Main Line Fertility is amazing! I went to see Dr. Orris about 6 months ago for a consult. My husband and I have a healthy two year old boy. We had him naturally, but 6 months after I delivered him I was pregnant again. It was an ectopic pregnancy. After that we tried for a year with no luck. I was getting older and that was a concern. I'm 38 now. So I went and made the appointment. We started out with two cycles of Clomid and they didn't work. I didn't want to waste anymore time, so decided to go ahead with IVF because of the risk of having another ectopic going the natural way. First IVF cycle took and we are now going to have an April baby!! I just had my last visit with Dr. Orris today ( I am 9 weeks) and I am really going to miss going there. Dr. Orris and his awesome staff are angels! Thanks to them my two year old will have a little brother or sister come the Spring.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Main Line Fertility and their entire team are GREAT!! Dr. Orris is the BEST around!! You cannot get any better. Here is my story…At age 36, through intercourse, I got pregnant and had a healthy baby. Then from ages 38 through 41, I had secondary infertility. I had 10 failed IUIs at RMA of Philadelphia, then three failed IVFs with Dr. El-Roeiy at Crozer, then two failed IVFs at Dr. Check’s office in Marlton, NJ. My dreams turned into a reality when I went to see Dr. Orris. Dr. Orris analyzed my situation thoroughly and took the necessary time and reviewed my thick pile of paperwork/history I brought to him. My sixth IVF (first time with Dr. Orris) resulted into healthy baby. NEVER let the odds deter you from doing what you know in your heart you should do. All I can say is he is highly recommended!! I would go up to complete strangers that looked 40’ish and ask them if they received fertility help to conceive their child. My mother says it’s no ones business…well let me tell you, PLEASE do not be embarrassed, the only way to learn is talking about infertility! So, two gals told me about Dr. Orris, how he help get them pregnant via IUI; he didn’t push them into doing the IVF procedure since he thought it wasn’t necessary and all they needed was an IUI to get pregnant. I was past the IUIs and went with Dr. Orris’ protocol and had a healthy baby at 41!! I am now 42 and hope we can replicate the same thing. Dr. Orris is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, I cannot prove the vitamins and herbs had anything to do with my successful pregnancy at 41, but we took them for about five or six months, I believe they helped me with better egg quality and helped my husband with improved sperm count, quality, and motility. My husband took: ½ Clomed pill (since his sperm count was low), 3 Fertility Blend for men – (Daily Wellness brand, purchased at gnc.com), 1 L-Carnitine – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 COQ-10 – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 baby aspirin, 1 Astragalus – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 Triple Strength Fish Oil 1000 Omega – (purchased at gnc.com), and 1 ProXeed Powder mixed in a drink).

I took: 1 DHEA (50 mg) – recommended under doctor’s care, 1 DHEA (25 mg) – recommended under doctor’s care, 1 Maca Root – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 Red clover – (Nature’s Way “Blossom & Herb” not the other one; purchased on amazon.com), 2 False Unicorn Root – (purchased on amazon.com)

3 Fertility Blend for woman – (Daily Wellness brand, purchased at gnc.com), 1 Chasteberry – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 Royal Jelly – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 R-alpha Lipoic Acid – (Jarrow Brand amazon.com)

1 L-Carnitine – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 Wheat Grass – (purchased at ebay.com…amazon.com has it too), 1 Triple Strength Fish Oil 1000 Omega – (purchased at gnc.com) , 1 COQ-10 – (purchased at gnc.com), 1 baby aspirin, 1 Evening Primrose Oil - (purchased at gnc.com), and 1 Pregnitude Powder mixed in a drink).

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Terrible experience, high priced compared to other facilities. Concerned more about statistics than anything else.. If insurance is used will be maxed out with frequent visits and procedures before any results. Aggressive drug regime for IVF. Use caution before selecting him.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

very knowledgeable, friendly and positive attitude, that made him more close to our hearts. definitely recommend him.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

My time with Dr. Orris was for approx 1 year. I had 5 IUIs and 2 IVFs and am overjoyed at now being pregnant with a healthy developing baby. With such an emotional process and having to spend so much time being poked and prodded, the staff at Main Line Fertility are absolutely amazing! So sensitive, helpful and informative. Getting to know all the staff over the course of the year was so important as it can very emotional at times. I always felt supported and welcomed by everyone in the practice. I cannot say enough about Dr. Orris. I feel overjoyed to have had his expertise and while it is bitter sweet to move to an OB/GYN at this point, I will very much miss his guidance, direction, support and patience. He truly is a blessing and I am so happy for having met him and all of the staff at Main Line Fertility. I will for sure be updating all of them upon my delivery!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

It had been a bumpy ride for us, until we met Dr. Orris and I would say that it is the best thing that has happened to us in terms of getting good advice, confidence, HOPE and care which eventually fulfilled our wish to become mom/dad. I don't have enough words to express my gratitude for Dr. Orris. He has been very supportive during the treatment. It always felt so positive to see him during my appointments, the way he explained everything pertaining to the treatment and at the same time answered our every question/concern patiently. I am already 13 weeks pregnant, and soon are expecting a small bundle of joy in our life, thanks to Dr. Orris and his IVF team. As soon as our baby arrives I am going to take him/her to meet Dr. Orris. I would highly recommend anybody who has fertility issues to go to Dr. Orris as he truly is a great Doctor. Thank you Dr. Orris for everything !!

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Orris was the best doctor and thanks to him I am expecting a baby boy in two more months. From the very first meeting, Dr. Orris, talks to you straight and does not waste your time. He gives clear timelines and odds. All of my questions were answered during and after regular hours. Dr. Orris even met with me on a Saturday morning because of the schedule my body was on. Without him I would not becoming a mom (after 1st IVF!). Thanks to his staff who were supportive every step of the way. I would only see him again. Dr. Orris is the doctor to see if you are having trouble conceiving.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Orris is extremely knowledgeable and provides excellent care to his patients. He also takes a personal interest in his patients' welfare. In my case, he called me back in a timely way (two times) after hours to make sure I was OK, after I paged him with concerns about a particular situation. He always answered all of my questions and provided reasons for any decisions or recommendations he made about my particular case. He also never pressured me to undergo procedures I wasn't comfortable with. I would recommend Dr. Orris to any patient struggling with fertility issues.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Orris is a down-to-earth, straight-forward, kind man. His demeanor is always friendly and he did his best to always be honest about our goals and progress during fertility treatment and answer all of our questions. He even called us at home several times after hours to discuss our case. We are now 12.5 weeks pregnant with our first child after 2 years of struggles because of Dr. Orris and are forever grateful to him for giving us this gift. I would recommend Dr. Orris and the Main Line Fertility team to anyone in need of assistance starting a family!

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag