Rate Dr. John J. Orris

Dr. John J. Orris's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Terrible experience, high priced compared to other facilities. Concerned more about statistics than anything else.. If insurance is used will be maxed out with frequent visits and procedures before any results. Aggressive drug regime for IVF. Use caution before selecting him.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

very knowledgeable, friendly and positive attitude, that made him more close to our hearts. definitely recommend him.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

My time with Dr. Orris was for approx 1 year. I had 5 IUIs and 2 IVFs and am overjoyed at now being pregnant with a healthy developing baby. With such an emotional process and having to spend so much time being poked and prodded, the staff at Main Line Fertility are absolutely amazing! So sensitive, helpful and informative. Getting to know all the staff over the course of the year was so important as it can very emotional at times. I always felt supported and welcomed by everyone in the practice. I cannot say enough about Dr. Orris. I feel overjoyed to have had his expertise and while it is bitter sweet to move to an OB/GYN at this point, I will very much miss his guidance, direction, support and patience. He truly is a blessing and I am so happy for having met him and all of the staff at Main Line Fertility. I will for sure be updating all of them upon my delivery!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

It had been a bumpy ride for us, until we met Dr. Orris and I would say that it is the best thing that has happened to us in terms of getting good advice, confidence, HOPE and care which eventually fulfilled our wish to become mom/dad. I don't have enough words to express my gratitude for Dr. Orris. He has been very supportive during the treatment. It always felt so positive to see him during my appointments, the way he explained everything pertaining to the treatment and at the same time answered our every question/concern patiently. I am already 13 weeks pregnant, and soon are expecting a small bundle of joy in our life, thanks to Dr. Orris and his IVF team. As soon as our baby arrives I am going to take him/her to meet Dr. Orris. I would highly recommend anybody who has fertility issues to go to Dr. Orris as he truly is a great Doctor. Thank you Dr. Orris for everything !!

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Orris was the best doctor and thanks to him I am expecting a baby boy in two more months. From the very first meeting, Dr. Orris, talks to you straight and does not waste your time. He gives clear timelines and odds. All of my questions were answered during and after regular hours. Dr. Orris even met with me on a Saturday morning because of the schedule my body was on. Without him I would not becoming a mom (after 1st IVF!). Thanks to his staff who were supportive every step of the way. I would only see him again. Dr. Orris is the doctor to see if you are having trouble conceiving.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Orris is extremely knowledgeable and provides excellent care to his patients. He also takes a personal interest in his patients' welfare. In my case, he called me back in a timely way (two times) after hours to make sure I was OK, after I paged him with concerns about a particular situation. He always answered all of my questions and provided reasons for any decisions or recommendations he made about my particular case. He also never pressured me to undergo procedures I wasn't comfortable with. I would recommend Dr. Orris to any patient struggling with fertility issues.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Orris is a down-to-earth, straight-forward, kind man. His demeanor is always friendly and he did his best to always be honest about our goals and progress during fertility treatment and answer all of our questions. He even called us at home several times after hours to discuss our case. We are now 12.5 weeks pregnant with our first child after 2 years of struggles because of Dr. Orris and are forever grateful to him for giving us this gift. I would recommend Dr. Orris and the Main Line Fertility team to anyone in need of assistance starting a family!

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Orris gave my husband and I an amazing experience through this very tough ordeal. We have suffered through multiple miscarriages and seeked his help from the advice of many friends with success stories. From the very first appt. in Feb. 2013 we were greeted by very friendly staff with nothing but smiles and optimism. You could call and speak to a nurse right away and they would also bring you into the office with same day appt. for any concerns or reasons. Everyone there was very knowledgable, compassionate and professional. After 2 cycles Dr. Orris decided to do an IUI to not waste any time. i am currently 9 weeks preggo and just had my last appt today as im "graduating to my OB". Dr.Orris is honest and to the point while still being sensitive. He is a go getter and doesnt waste your time or money!With the help of Dr.Orris and Gods grace we are able to give our son a sibling! I would most definitely reccomed Dr. Orris and Main LIne Fertility!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Before I went to Dr. Orris I was convinced I was not going to be able to have children. When I said this to Dr. Orris he laughed. He looked at my medical papers as well as my husband's and put together a plan for us right away. I went to Dr. Orris at the end of June and got pregnant on my 2nd IUI in November. Dr. Orris gave us what we could not give ourselves: the gift of life! He is honest without being rude and gets straight to the point. The nurses always treated me well and were very helpful in answering the questions I had and comforting me when I got upset. Once I fell pregant they made a huge deal out of it at each ultrasound, which was nice. After I got pregnant they monitored me for 6 more weeks making sure all was good before sending me back to my OB. It took 4 months for me to get pregnant under Dr. Orris' care. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag