Dr. Apel Keuroghlian

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Apel Keuroghlian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3656635
15/01/14 5 4 5 5 When I first saw this doctor walk in, I thought "drives a fancy car, tall, young and good looking", must be arrogant as hell. I mean, the guy just looks arrogant. After spending 5 minutes talking to him, I fell in love with him. He is so sweet and so caring. My surgery went amazing. All the reviews about his hand skills are right on. It was painless, minimal discomfort afterwards and looked forward to all my post ops. There is a reason this guy is so successful. Great job Dr. Apel.
Paid (or co-pay): $3200
RID: 3647787
04/01/14 5 4 5 5 Its one thing to have an amazing doctor, but one that is fun to look at? I love this doc. Amazing hands, great to look at, what else can I say.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $850
Respond

24/03/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2595983
21/03/13 1 1 1 1 Avoid going to this doctor and office. All I think he cares about is making money and not patient care. They treat you like livestock here.
RID: 2567758
22/02/13 5 5 5 5 Had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Apel. My sisters told me it would be a breeze but never thought it would be this easy. He made me feel so comfortable that I actually laughed throughout the procedure. Thank you for such a great experience Dr. Apel!!! Your the best
Paid (or co-pay): $1600
RID: 2560034
14/02/13 5 5 5 5 Had my teeth extracted by Dr. Apel. WOW, what an experience!! Here I am thinking this is some big procedure. I couldn't sleep all night. He was literally done in 10 min. Painless. I honestly felt silly when I left. Best Oral Surgeon Ever. I have already told everyone in my class. Thank You Dr. Apel!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $1400
RID: 2552622
06/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Apel is the best. Was freaking out to get my wisdom teeth pulled. He said it was oing to be easy, but never thought it would be this easy. Took 5 minutes, not joking.
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 2547266
31/01/13 5 5 5 5 Best doctor I have come across. Amazing at what he does
RID: 2535792
19/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Apel is by far the nicest and most caring doctor I have come across. Not only were my extractions quick and painless but the recovery was so easy. I already referred my family members to him!!
Paid (or co-pay): $350
RID: 2524528

07/01/13 3 3 1 1 Horrible experience with this doctor. I don't think he knows what he was doing. I had so much pain after I had my wisdom teeth removed by him. Will never go back.
Paid (or co-pay): $400
Respond

17/08/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Oral Surgeon"
RID: 1332649
10/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Keuroglian is so professional and very sweet. I will refer everyone I know to him!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $1000