Rate Dr. Apel Keuroghlian

Dr. Apel Keuroghlian's Ratings

When I first saw this doctor walk in, I thought "drives a fancy car, tall, young and good looking", must be arrogant as hell. I mean, the guy just looks arrogant. After spending 5 minutes talking to him, I fell in love with him. He is so sweet and so caring. My surgery went amazing. All the reviews about his hand skills are right on. It was painless, minimal discomfort afterwards and looked forward to all my post ops. There is a reason this guy is so successful. Great job Dr. Apel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Its one thing to have an amazing doctor, but one that is fun to look at? I love this doc. Amazing hands, great to look at, what else can I say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Avoid going to this doctor and office. All I think he cares about is making money and not patient care. They treat you like livestock here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Apel. My sisters told me it would be a breeze but never thought it would be this easy. He made me feel so comfortable that I actually laughed throughout the procedure. Thank you for such a great experience Dr. Apel!!! Your the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Had my teeth extracted by Dr. Apel. WOW, what an experience!! Here I am thinking this is some big procedure. I couldn't sleep all night. He was literally done in 10 min. Painless. I honestly felt silly when I left. Best Oral Surgeon Ever. I have already told everyone in my class. Thank You Dr. Apel!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Apel is the best. Was freaking out to get my wisdom teeth pulled. He said it was oing to be easy, but never thought it would be this easy. Took 5 minutes, not joking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Best doctor I have come across. Amazing at what he does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. Apel is by far the nicest and most caring doctor I have come across. Not only were my extractions quick and painless but the recovery was so easy. I already referred my family members to him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Horrible experience with this doctor. I don't think he knows what he was doing. I had so much pain after I had my wisdom teeth removed by him. Will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Dr. Keuroglian is so professional and very sweet. I will refer everyone I know to him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224406].votes_count ]]