Rate Dr. Ai Mukai

Dr. Ai Mukai's Ratings

She got me in right away, I had an MRI that showed a disc herniation. Had two injections from her, did a few PT sessions, and I am good as new. She has the midas touch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

BEST ORTHO DOCTOR I HAVE EVR HAD, LISTEN TO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU AND FIXES YOUR PROBLEM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

My teenage son has suffered for yeafrom a diagnosed scoliosis which is only moderate at best. After two family practitioners, & two other orthopedic spine specialist, and two full regimes of physical therapy elsewhere failed to address his severe neck, back, & shoulder pain (would wake him from asleep; prevented continuing in sports, etc), we were referred to Dr. Mukai. Based on his history, diagnose, & previous treatment she ordered specific MRI's that identified the problem as other than his mild scoliosis, and with targeted P.T. (which he does in clinic once a week, and 3x a day at home) his symptoms are much better. We are VERY pleased with Dr Mukai, George (his Physical Therapist), & the entire staff at the Tx Orthopedics clinic near the Barton Creek Mall in Austin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Really Texas Orthopedics? You wanna talk all kinds of mess about me? Looks like I'm going to have to deal with the fact that the MRI you guys did on me back in Feb was the same one that my surgeons saw in Sept and immediately realized was bad enough to need surgery immediatly...Texas Orthopedics is like a cattle call of get 'em in, get 'em out and I'm starting to think that they just want to keep everybody there on their shots/creams/pills (and more pills) routine until you can't take the pain anymore and they ship you off...HORRIBLE place! Dr. Mukai needs to realize that every pill I got was from a doctor there, I'm not sure how exactly she gets to say that I was 'pill seeking'...that was the answer there, just keep trying more pills and nothing else...Avoid! I've written them through their website and got no response and written them privately through here and no response. I guess when they are done, they're done...AVOID at all costs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224506].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Explained my condition efficiently and sent me to the best physical therapist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224503].votes_count ]]