Rate Dr. Paul S. Saphier

Dr. Paul S. Saphier's Ratings

he's awesome and saved my life. never in my life did I believe I would go through something sui tragic, but he has made everything so much easier on my family and I.

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

Thank you Dr. Saphier! You are the BEST! On March 16, 2013 my father had a stroke and went to emergency. The neurologist on duty said there was not a doctor in the state that would touch him and surgery just would cause more damage. After requesting a second opinion, Dr. Saphier requested that my dad be transferred to Phoenix Baptist Hospital. Immediately following the dye test (and finding 99% blockage) Dr. Saphier performed the procedure that saved my dads life. If you're looking for a Neurosurgeon - he's the Doctor you're looking for. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Saphier is the BEST of the best!

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

One of the best and brightest doctors I have ever met. He took great care of me and my family, and explained everything so well- we always felt at ease with Dr. Saphier even in the most difficult of times

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag