Rate Dr. Paul S. Saphier

Dr. Paul S. Saphier's Ratings

Saphier was like dealing with a used car salesman. Lied and said he would bill my procedure as an emergency as did the girl in his office. SURPRISE! They did not, my insurance did not approve and now I'm on the hook. My lawyer will be trying to find Dr. Saphier as, not surprisingly he has closed his practice after less than a year (Coaxial in PHX) and skipped town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

he's awesome and saved my life. never in my life did I believe I would go through something sui tragic, but he has made everything so much easier on my family and I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Thank you Dr. Saphier! You are the BEST! On March 16, 2013 my father had a stroke and went to emergency. The neurologist on duty said there was not a doctor in the state that would touch him and surgery just would cause more damage. After requesting a second opinion, Dr. Saphier requested that my dad be transferred to Phoenix Baptist Hospital. Immediately following the dye test (and finding 99% blockage) Dr. Saphier performed the procedure that saved my dads life. If you're looking for a Neurosurgeon - he's the Doctor you're looking for. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Saphier is the BEST of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

One of the best and brightest doctors I have ever met. He took great care of me and my family, and explained everything so well- we always felt at ease with Dr. Saphier even in the most difficult of times

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224599].votes_count ]]