Rate Dr. Parminderpal Singh

Dr. Parminderpal Singh's Ratings

Dr. Singh is professional, intelligent, kind and a talented surgeon. He and his staff are friendly and sincerely care about your well being, providing a wonderful atmosphere for their patients.
I have outstanding results from my surgery.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

My cataract surgery was a 100% success. Dr Singh is professional and skilled in his field.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Cataract surgery on both eyes done by this wonderful Dr. He is professional and makes sure patient understands the procedures they are receiving. His office staff are outstanding. I will recommend this Dr to anyone, and everyone who needs eye care.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Singh is thorough and detailed. His staff is efficient and helpful. I am pleased with the outcome of my catract surgery.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor. Did both eyes and now I have great vision after 50 years of wearing glasses. Appointment was available quickly and both eyes were done within 3 weeks of first appointment.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

My first visit with Dr. Singh turned out to be one of the worst experiences I've had with any physician in many years. He was impatient, rushed, annoyed, and aggressive. He began by telling me in a very gruff voice what he wanted me to do so he could complete my eye exam. This doctor clearly has a negative attitude and might want to consider that patients need to treated with respect and dignity. I would never consider recommending him to anyone I know who is seeking a physician with a caring and compassionate approach to patient care. Perhaps he might even think of how someone feels when seeking counsel and treatment for a medical problem that needs attention. In most instances we are worried about the diagnosis we could receive and do not need to feel intimidated by the doctor we go to for help.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Sometime God Blesses us with Great Doctors, This Doctor ranks at the top!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Wonderful and successful cataract surgeries performed by an exceptional doctor with a great staff.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

DR. SINGH AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO WORK WITH I THINK DR. singh is a out of this world surgon I can see I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE THANK YOU DR.SINGH

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag