Rate Dr. Parminderpal Singh

Dr. Parminderpal Singh's Ratings

Dr Singh is thorough and detailed. His staff is efficient and helpful. I am pleased with the outcome of my catract surgery.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor. Did both eyes and now I have great vision after 50 years of wearing glasses. Appointment was available quickly and both eyes were done within 3 weeks of first appointment.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

My first visit with Dr. Singh turned out to be one of the worst experiences I've had with any physician in many years. He was impatient, rushed, annoyed, and aggressive. He began by telling me in a very gruff voice what he wanted me to do so he could complete my eye exam. This doctor clearly has a negative attitude and might want to consider that patients need to treated with respect and dignity. I would never consider recommending him to anyone I know who is seeking a physician with a caring and compassionate approach to patient care. Perhaps he might even think of how someone feels when seeking counsel and treatment for a medical problem that needs attention. In most instances we are worried about the diagnosis we could receive and do not need to feel intimidated by the doctor we go to for help.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Sometime God Blesses us with Great Doctors, This Doctor ranks at the top!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Wonderful and successful cataract surgeries performed by an exceptional doctor with a great staff.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

DR. SINGH AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO WORK WITH I THINK DR. singh is a out of this world surgon I can see I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE THANK YOU DR.SINGH

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Answered all my questions. Easy to obtain an appointment, staff was very polite.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Singh: Did bil. lens implants. My vision is 20/20. My vision remains a little blurred, but with my history of macular degeneration and diabetes, it's a miracle that I can see as well as I do. Dr. Singh was kind, considerate, professional, and extremely competent. I wanted to see as well as I could in the time I have left before I loose my center vision. Dr. Singh made that possible. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank You, Bonnie Allen, Sun City, AZ

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I enjoy every visit with this man. It is evident that he really enjoys his profession and those he helps. Great doctor.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor and pleasant, professional staff. Removed cataracts and replaced lenses so that, for the first time since high school. I don't need to wear glasses except for reading. His continuing care has kept my eyes healthy and vision sharp at age 80.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag