Rate Dr. Teresa L. Hoang

Dr. Teresa L. Hoang's Ratings

The staff is ok. We've been there for years, so we have no issues with them. Dr. Hoang is excellent. She knows us and our family and is always very thorough. She tends to be cautious, but that is good for us. She follows up on everything. She always returns phone calls promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I really feel like she takes the time to listen to you. You can get an apointment pretty quickly if you have seen her before. She is really freindly and nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Both my husband and I are regular patients of Dr. Hoang. She is very knowledgeable and understands cultural diversity, issues of the family, is up to date on everything. We adore her, respect her, and have confidence in her professionally. I also see her husband for eyes. He is wonderful also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

She is good, but offic staff ok .. anyway good office staff at medical practices are rare

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Theresa was fantastic, I chose her because of the reviews on this site. She was very friendly answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. She also was the one who did my blood work. I don't think I have ever actually had a Dr. take my blood before and she did a great job since I tend to have problems giving blood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. Hoang was awesome. Very friendly, very welcoming, very knowledgable. She will be my primary dr. moving forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Hoang is a great doctor! She listens to all concerns and is very helpful in answering questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Had to wait 20 minutes in the waiting room, but it was worth the wait! Dr. Hoang was extremely thorough, listened to all of my concerns, and was very personable! I have found my new family doctor. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

She was great! It was my first visit and she was very detailed about all my concerns and reviewing things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224657].votes_count ]]