Dr. Teresa L. Hoang

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Teresa L. Hoang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Teresa" to "Teresa L."
RID: 2873411
23/09/13 4 5 5 5 I really feel like she takes the time to listen to you. You can get an apointment pretty quickly if you have seen her before. She is really freindly and nice.
RID: 2664388
28/05/13 3 4 5 5 Both my husband and I are regular patients of Dr. Hoang. She is very knowledgeable and understands cultural diversity, issues of the family, is up to date on everything. We adore her, respect her, and have confidence in her professionally. I also see her husband for eyes. He is wonderful also.
RID: 2625920
24/04/13 3 4 4 4 She is good, but offic staff ok .. anyway good office staff at medical practices are rare
RID: 2564414
19/02/13 5 5 5 5 Theresa was fantastic, I chose her because of the reviews on this site. She was very friendly answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. She also was the one who did my blood work. I don't think I have ever actually had a Dr. take my blood before and she did a great job since I tend to have problems giving blood.
RID: 2480236
21/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoang was awesome. Very friendly, very welcoming, very knowledgable. She will be my primary dr. moving forward.
RID: 2458522
26/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoang is a great doctor! She listens to all concerns and is very helpful in answering questions.
RID: 2458221
26/10/12 5 4 5 5 Had to wait 20 minutes in the waiting room, but it was worth the wait! Dr. Hoang was extremely thorough, listened to all of my concerns, and was very personable! I have found my new family doctor. :)
RID: 2141343
14/05/12 4 5 5 5 She was great! It was my first visit and she was very detailed about all my concerns and reviewing things.
RID: 2128386
11/05/12 5 5 5 5 Both me and my wife use her as our primary care doctor. She's extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel totally comfortable while you're there. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1719208
21/02/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hoang is very knowledgable and competent. I'd highly recommend her services!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1636601
16/11/11 4 5 5 5 She is really nice and takes her time with you. She makes notes on get laptop as you are there. She I'd knowledgable and friendly.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 1521700
25/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoang is great - she takes the time to find out what's going on and seems very interested in providing excellent patient care.
RID: 1238122
26/08/10 2 4 5 5 She's really great. I've been to her twice now and both times she was wonderful. Really easy to talk to and just makes you feel really comfortable, and never makes you feel like you're asking a stupid question. Great doc!
Paid (or co-pay): $20