You may also like

Rate Dr. Teresa L. Hoang

Dr. Teresa L. Hoang's Ratings

I think that she was nice. however whenever I came in with a concern (just a few times in a couple years), she seemed to dismiss everything with, "Its probably this or that". She never really ran tests for the concerns that needs them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was a little worried about selecting her since the latest review wasn't so great but I've been through so many doctors that I decided to give it a try. I was pleased with the front staff and the doctor. Dr. Hoang asked a lot of questions and listened to me thoroughly. I really felt like she was paying attention to me and giving me good advice. I was also glad that I didn't have to wait. She is very punctual and efficient. I will be coming back !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Hoang is pleasant and friendly. However, she didn'tt listen me. I went to her several times for symptoms that were troubling me. She dismissed my concerns and said I was depressed and she would prescribe Welbutrin. I insisted I was not depressed, knew my body, and something was wrong. Her response was "that is what clinically depressed people say" and insisted I was depressed. I felt completely dismissed by her. After getting no where with her I sought a different doctor. It turns out a simple (expanded) blood test was all I needed to diagnose a serious condition. I'm on appropriate meds which do not include anti depressants and am getting better. No thanks to Dr. Hoang.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2741648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Hoang based on the reviews on this site, especially the ones that say she takes her time, but unfortunately, my experience hasn't been that great. She's very pleasant and seems competent, but always seems to be in a hurry. I feel as though she's ready to diagnose me before I even tell her my symptoms, and she's somewhat dismissive when I ask follow-up questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

The staff is ok. We've been there for years, so we have no issues with them. Dr. Hoang is excellent. She knows us and our family and is always very thorough. She tends to be cautious, but that is good for us. She follows up on everything. She always returns phone calls promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I really feel like she takes the time to listen to you. You can get an apointment pretty quickly if you have seen her before. She is really freindly and nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Both my husband and I are regular patients of Dr. Hoang. She is very knowledgeable and understands cultural diversity, issues of the family, is up to date on everything. We adore her, respect her, and have confidence in her professionally. I also see her husband for eyes. He is wonderful also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

She is good, but offic staff ok .. anyway good office staff at medical practices are rare

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Theresa was fantastic, I chose her because of the reviews on this site. She was very friendly answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. She also was the one who did my blood work. I don't think I have ever actually had a Dr. take my blood before and she did a great job since I tend to have problems giving blood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][224661].votes_count ]]