Rate Dr. Stuart R. Hutchinson

Dr. Stuart R. Hutchinson's Ratings

I saw Dr. Hutchinson for the first time in Sept. 1992. I had back pain for a few months and after getting an MRI and x-rays he said I needed to have surgery. I got a 2nd opinion and was told the same. From 1992 until April 1995 I took an anti-inflamatory which was nsaid until I had the surgery in April 1995. Nsaid started hurting my stomach so I had no choice but to have the surgery. Dr. Hutchinson is as good a surgeon for the spine as you will ever fine. He is compassionate, kind and just a good surgeon and he has a great bedside manner also. My back has been good ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2415036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Best back surgon a person could have. My back operation has held up for over 30 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I've seen this doctor for my leg (blue cross) and Back (Workman comp) both of these he is professional understanding and compassionate one can only wish all doctors were like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Ive had only 2 doctors look at me and DR Hutchinson treated me wiht dignity. And professionaly i dont see where i would go to any other DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

It felt a bit overwhelming first going in until Dr Hutchinson came to the exam room. He was patient, kind and understanding. I feel confident with his experience and I would refer my friends and family to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

He listened and explained things well. This man renewed my respect for the profession. He did not push surgery on me, but told me details about what I should do and I feel better now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

This Dr. is the best spine surgeon ever. He is personable, friendly, extremely educated and well trained with over 20 years of experience. He is patient when asked questions and explains everything in detail. He's a nice guy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][710643].votes_count ]]