Dr. Christopher C. Thompson

Rate Dr. Christopher C. Thompson

Dr. Christopher C. Thompson's Ratings

Dr. Thompson is the most amazing man I have ever met. His entire team is also amazing. I had 2 procedures done by Dr. Thompson and just knowing he was going to be the one to take care of me gave me the courage to not be afraid of what I had to have done. I see some people say they had to wait to see him, I never had that issue. His timing was right on. Thanks Doc. your the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

What can I say about Dr Thompson, well he is definetly unique. He has a great sense of humor and knowledge of gastoenterology like no other. I have been in his presence at least 10-12 times in the past few years. He has helped me tremendously with many stomache/gi and bariatric problems and procedures. He is definatley a very busy man. I never ever had any problems getting through for an appointment or arranging any of the endoscopies appointments. He has always been on time when I had an endoscopy appointment. All of his staff from Michele that takes care of pretty much everything for him to the endoscopy department that all know me by my name and is so totally awesome and very knowlegable about everything and anything that comes through that department including keeping the doctors on schedule. Dr. thompson is really a wonderful, knowlegable,helpful,empathetic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Dr. Thompson was well worth waiting for. He spent all the time I needed and answered all my questions. He is very presents the options in a way that is easy for you to understand. All I can say is thank God I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

This Dr. is briliant very much in demand and for good reason! He has a great attitude! If you have gastro problems Chris is the man! Be ready to wait though! I waite constantly for appointments but I think thats more the hospital not him! Or hes just in such very high demand! I beleive him to be the most inovated in the field! I have a stainless little basket for a stomach now which he created and placed to save my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Scheduling an appointment with Dr. Thompson is a hassle. However, if you are looking for post bariatric surgery intervention, he is the doctor you need to see. Dr. Thompson has a wealth of knowledge regarding endoscopic revisions for bariatric surgery. His explanation of the procedures is thorough and easy to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

Dr. Thompson specializes in Endoscopy and intervention, so he is not your standard gastroenterologist. He was the guy who got me to Dr. Lautz, the surgeon who saved my life when my so-called stomach was so ulcerated and scarred that I was unable to digest anything. If you are in gastro-crisis, this man can and will save your life. He is overloaded with work, sometimes disorganized and hard to get hold of, too busy and I suspect doesn't get nearly enough sleep, but all that pales in view of the importance of the work he does. He was a critical part of the team that saved me life and I owe him an eternal debt of gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981077].votes_count ]]