Rate Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari

Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari's Ratings

I was cursed with horrible teeth and parents who didn't realize that when a 10 year old says they don't want braces, they should not take that literally. I was 29 years old and Dr. Ghaffari was the third consultation I had to figure out how to fix my mouth. Two other consultations before said that I would need surgery on my jaw to get rid of my crazy cross bite and that braces alone would not do the job. Finally, when I met Dr. Ghaffari, he laid out a plan that seemed impossible. He told me that he would have one tooth extracted, and with the use of screws, power chains and other funky looking contraptions, have me looking normal in 1 year!! I could not believe it, but the confidence him and his staff portrayed made me comfortable. Well, I am proud to say, after 11 months and 22 days of being that adult with braces, I had my braces removed today with a flawless result. I have been smiling all afternoon and I have Dr. Ghaffari and his wonderful team to thank. Thanks!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag