Rate Dr. Lee T. Keenen

Dr. Lee T. Keenen's Ratings

Very impressed with both Dr. Keenen and Brittany. Very thorough, professional and extremely dedicated. Expecting good results from the treatment I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][225126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Very knowledgable and genuinely concerned about helping with this problem. I have been under the care of another Dr. for two years and has seen minimal improvement with him. This was done in a much more professional manner with Dr. Keenen and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][225125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Brittany is the best! She answered my questions and was great during the procedure. Oh, Dr. Keenen was good too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][225124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Dr. Lee Keenan was great to work with. He made me feel comfortable and I could tell he really cared. I would highly suggest him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][225123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

Dr. Keenen was thorough and very helpful. He has followed up to make sure that my problem is taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][225122].votes_count ]]