Rate Dr. Diane J. Milberg

Dr. Diane J. Milberg's Ratings

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Milberg and her staff! I wish all medical providers could be as dedicated, caring, efficient, and knowledgeable. Every step of the orthodontics process is patiently explained , and your concerns are respectfully addressed. Dr. Milberg has such a kind, gentle, and soft spoken manor, my children always felt comfortable and at ease in her care. My youngest of three kids started seeing Dr Milberg when she was only five, she's now 16 and out of braces, but we are still getting guidance and advice from Dr. Milberg for potential jaw surgery. Dr. Milberg has gone above and beyond by helping us evaluate our options, and calling Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons for us. Jennifer and Susie have always been able to work scheduling magic, and know the ins and out of the insurance maze. If you are looking for the best possible care and results this is the Dr to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met along with being a fabulous dentist. She loves the kids, she's interested in you, she doesn't try to sell you years of orthodonture, she's just incredibly genuine and great... GREAT at her job. I've had two kids go to her so far. When I brought in the third kid, the youngest in the family, she sized him up right away and asked me if he was "mature" enough to handle fixing his teeth this year. Honestly, he's not and I knew it but I thought you had to do what you had to do... She said to wait one more year because she'd rather he not be turned off by the experience and end up afraid of the dentist. HOW thoughtful is that?! I thought it was the right call. I feel so good knowing she's looking out for my kid's teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1981182].votes_count ]]