Rate Dr. Tony V. Hoang

Dr. Tony V. Hoang's Ratings

I saw Dr. Hoang when he was at Bakersfield CAPK Family Health Center. He is a great doctor. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He performed my C-Section in 2010 and did a great job, I hardly have a scar at all! I would definitely recommend him as an Obgyn and would definitely return to him again for future visits.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Hoang! He is a sweet man who always seems to calm me down at each of my appointments because my mind is always spinning with pregnancy questions. If he was still at Advanced Center, I would give his staff a 5, but he's still working on fine-tuning his staff at San Dimas. It's a bit more hectic there than it was at his old office. Also, I have had to wait twice for more than 30 min in the examination room for him because he had an emergency c-section and was out on-call, delivering babies. He is truly a great doctor, and he loves his work and his patients!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

We have seen him for almost 4 years and really appreciate of what he did for us. He's one of the best OBGYN doctor in town. He's helping us to delivered a happy baby boy. He spent lots of value time with his patient. I highly recommended him and if you give him a try, you won't regret of trying him. He is the BEST!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

The only reason there is a 4 under on time, Is because he was delivering a baby, so he was a little late. The staff there are so helpful, and so nice! I've never been to an office where everyone was so nice, and treated you with respect. He seemed very knowledgeable. He listened to everything I had to say! He truly cares!! He also delivers his own babies!! I recommend anyone to him, he is the best doctor I've been to since I've lived here in bakersfield.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Thanks Dr. Hoang for bringing my grandbaby Alexis into this world!!! You're one in a million!

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Thank you dr. Hoang for caring for my family. You truly are a blessing. Sincerely VM

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

I highly recommend this office. It's nice to walk into an office and know that the people there care about you.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag