Rate Dr. ERIC GRANQUIST

Dr. ERIC GRANQUIST's Ratings

I appreciate his conservative methods of healing without resulting to surgery. I find him to be highly intelligent. I am so thankful I live in a world where minds like him exist. I hate pain.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Have been seeing Granquist for over a year at PENN U. He is very knowledgable. I have been to a few surgeons before him that seemed to have no idea of a plan. Had damage to Lingual Nerve (severed) We finally did surgery last Thursday. He found and fixed the problem. (hopefully) So far so good. Currently not in any pain. We will see once the nerve heals. Dr. Granquist is highly recommended!!

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

I had tmj surgury this past Thursday at The U Penn Hospital. This was a very long time coming. Dr. Granquist performed the surgury with what seems like so far, great success. I will check back, but so far it looks like he may be my miracle worker. Living pain free may now be a reality.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag