Dr. ERIC GRANQUIST

Grad. Year: 2007

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. ERIC GRANQUIST has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2588020
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 I appreciate his conservative methods of healing without resulting to surgery. I find him to be highly intelligent. I am so thankful I live in a world where minds like him exist. I hate pain.  Respond
RID: 2121785
08/05/12 5 5 5 5 Have been seeing Granquist for over a year at PENN U. He is very knowledgable. I have been to a few surgeons before him that seemed to have no idea of a plan. Had damage to Lingual Nerve (severed) We finally did surgery last Thursday. He found and fixed the problem. (hopefully) So far so good. Currently not in any pain. We will see once the nerve heals. Dr. Granquist is highly recommended!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1716873
18/02/12 5 5 5 5 I had tmj surgury this past Thursday at The U Penn Hospital. This was a very long time coming. Dr. Granquist performed the surgury with what seems like so far, great success. I will check back, but so far it looks like he may be my miracle worker. Living pain free may now be a reality.
Insurance: CIGNA