Rate Dr. Katherine B. Shachar

Dr. Katherine B. Shachar's Ratings

I always enjoy my time with Dr. Shachar. She makes you feel very comfortable and calm. And it seems easier to talk about difficult situations when around her because of her sympathetic and caring nature. You will never feel judged or feel like you can't tell her what REALLY is bothering you. And her office is nice and cozy, it doesn't have that "sterilized" feeling you might find elsewhere. Very comfy couch too :-) The time always flies by so fast and you will certainly look forward to your appointments with her. I am truly amazed at the insightful and very meaningful sessions we have had~ Mary R.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shachar really listens, is sympathetic and kind yet will tell it like it is. She has been incredibly helpful and I am truly grateful.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr SHACHAR is an excellent person to talk to if you have complex issues. She does not judge, instead, she embraces your shortcomings and helps you fully understand how to improve them. I am an alpha male and I was extremely comfortable talking about my divorce with her. Have a brief meeting with her, you will see what I have seen. My best friend recommended her to me, now I want to recommend her to you. Best of luck, Craig D.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

She is very laid back, knowledgeable, rational and helpful. Her office is very relaxing and tidy. The whole building is incredibly professional also. I recommend her highly.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag