Rate Dr. Jennifer M. Moncada

Dr. Jennifer M. Moncada's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Moncada today, just an hour ago. Very professional but personable. Seems very knowledgeable in her field. Best eye exam I've ever had performed, and I'm 54 years young. Very highly recommended.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

What an outstanding Doctor. Very personable, provides complete explanations with extreme confidence and competence.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Moncada is knowledgeable, personable, and efficient. I have recommended her to my family and friends in need of excellent eye care.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Moncada a few years ago and she was amazing. It was my first check up in years and she made me very comfortable. She also saw my husband who has worn contacts for a long time. She was very professional but personable. We were both so impressed I recommended my dad who is in a wheelchair. Always the best chairside manner and she could answer all of our questions like an old pro. It is clear she is someone who takes great pride in doing a good job, and she really enjoys it.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag