Rate Dr. Michael D. Patterson

Dr. Michael D. Patterson's Ratings

His bedside manner as a first time patient was horrific not all pain clinic patients are drug seeking addicts...one of the worst doctors I have encountered.did not answer any questions that I had..asked for suggestions..gave none but behavior modification and didn't follow up on that comment. All he asked was how long and where I was originally prescribed my medication and informed me at the age if 40 that I should get pregnant while on this...should have read I'm infertile !!!!!!!!!! Really??????? In my file also states I'm a spec ed teacher w a phd surely I know this???? I was sadly disappointed and left asking never to see him again!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Fantastic, empathetic and professional physician. Looks for interventional solutions for my chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Thorough examination, with excellent knowledge

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][225809].votes_count ]]