Dr. Michael S. Vaughn

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Michael S. Vaughn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.3
RID: 2773134
17/08/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Vaughn diagnosed my illnesses, after 5 other doctors had missed what was happening to my body. He told me "straight on" I will treat you if you agree to do 3 things. I agreed, less than a week I was off a (9 ) nine month stay on the sofa. Back to work shortly thereafter.
RID: 2520142
03/01/13 5 5 5 5 Thank goodness he is now my primary care physician, he is up to date on all medical issues as well as some of the best vitamin an inspirational suggestions I've had in a long time from my medica side. Plus, anyone that's working can be scene after hours or weekends this is very helpful as well. The rest of the staff has been nothing but polite and professional which is icing on the cake when you're sick. Thank you very much to you Doctor Vaughn and your staff.
RID: 2476992
17/11/12 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. Diagnosed me correctly to have emergency surgery. He is my PCP now!
RID: 648375
25/07/08 5 5 5 5 he is knowledgable and well informed. Best doctor in Birmingham alabama !!  Respond