Rate Dr. Michael S. Vaughn

Dr. Michael S. Vaughn's Ratings

Dr. Vaughn diagnosed my illnesses, after 5 other doctors had missed what was happening to my body. He told me "straight on" I will treat you if you agree to do 3 things. I agreed, less than a week I was off a (9 ) nine month stay on the sofa. Back to work shortly thereafter.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2013 | flag

Thank goodness he is now my primary care physician, he is up to date on all medical issues as well as some of the best vitamin an inspirational suggestions I've had in a long time from my medica side. Plus, anyone that's working can be scene after hours or weekends this is very helpful as well. The rest of the staff has been nothing but polite and professional which is icing on the cake when you're sick. Thank you very much to you Doctor Vaughn and your staff.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Diagnosed me correctly to have emergency surgery. He is my PCP now!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

he is knowledgable and well informed. Best doctor in Birmingham alabama !!

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag