Rate Dr. SOHAM G. SHETH

Dr. SOHAM G. SHETH's Ratings

Diagnosed my condition which two other neurologists missed

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

My experience with this doctor was horrendous. His exam was not thorough at all and his report was not accurate. I would not recommend him.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Incredibly rude and dishonest. I waited 3 weeks for my appointment. While sitting in their office, they canceled my appointment 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment time because they said I was supposed to be there 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. I argued that I was not late and begged that they not cancel my appointment. She left and talked with Dr. Sheth and returned to say that it is their policy to cancel and reschedule anyone that is “late” for their appointment. I could not accept this. After 5 minutes of debating, she eventually came clean and said “Dr. Sheth is not feeling well today and he wants to move all of his appointments up. We needed you here earlier.” So instead of just being honest with me and say the Dr is sick, they lie to me and embarrass me in their office by debating a completely unrelated issue. Result: Time away from work, loss of money, and most importantly, a longer wait to see a specialist about my health. I strongly suggest finding another Dr.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag