Dr. David L. Biles

Rate Dr. David L. Biles

Dr. David L. Biles's Ratings

Dr. Biles did a whole-mouth restoration for me, turning my mouth from a mess into a perfect bite with the most gorgeous crowns - nobody can even tell they're crowns. He is extremely progressive, focused on the role of dentistry in whole-body health, and does an amazing job of educating as you go along. He does this with intelligence, knowledge, competence, humor, and warmth. He eliminated my fear of dentists (though I’d be terrified to go to anyone else) and taught me more than I thought I wanted to know, which planted seeds for a lot of health exploration. I did pass on reading a book about root canals! – though am trusting him on his guidance with this. If I had been fortunate enough to find Dr. Biles before so much bad dental work was done in my mouth, what a blessing that would have been. He has a passion for dentistry that oozes from his pores – and his patients are the beneficiaries. Only wish I could find a medical doctor who is to overall heath as Dr. Biles is to dentistry – then I’d be set!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226125].votes_count ]]