Rate Dr. H. Anh P. Jibben

Dr. H. Anh P. Jibben's Ratings

Dr. Jibben is very knowledgable and helpful. You will never feel rushed with her! I have been going to her for the past five years and every year she has been wonderful- very friendly and open to discuss concerns. I would higly recommend her as your go-to family optometrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

My brother-in-law had had problems with his eyesight, and I had mentioned him to Dr. Jibben earlier this year during a regular exam. She had explained a couple of conditions that could have caused his problem. She'd told me if anything caused my vision to alter, in the manner she'd described, to call at once without delay. I did develop a minor problem Thu night, called Fri morning, and her staff had me come in Fri afternoon. They sounded concerned and even told me I could come in a little earlier if I wanted to try and see if she was finished with the patient before me. Dr. Jibben was reassuring, and explained in detail, after testing and examining my eyes, that I needn't be alarmed at this time, but that I need to be aware of any more changes that may occur. I appreciated her knowledge and ability to explain the physiology of what's happened, and what could occur, to my vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Jibben for several years and have been very happy with her services (and that of her staff). She introduced me to 'mono-vision' and I love it! It's removed the need for reading glasses (on, off, on, off) during the day. She's excellent, both in service and quality (and is an excellent communicator).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Dr. Jibben was very helpful & thorough with all the happening of the eye exam. It was my first exam but am confident that I will be returning yearly for my exams with her. Loved the staff. High recommend to anyone. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. JIBBENS' FOR ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS, GETTING REGULAR EYE EXAMS YEARLY. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HER. THE EXAMS ARE THOROUGH, AND DR. JIBBEN IS KIND, POLITE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I AM CONFIDENT THAT I AM RECEIVING THE BEST EYE EXAMS AND EYE CARE POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR FOR YOUR EYES, DR. ANH JIBBEN IS FOR YOU !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I can say thier the best. Very helpful on all the latest eye care findengs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Jibben explained the exam thoroughly, was patient and very helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Jibben has a wonderful personality. She's polite, upbeat, engaging, and very kind. I have been going to her for several years now, she always does an excellent job, and she actually remembers my medical history and details of my life! Dr. Jibben genuinely cares about her patients and providing them with the best care and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I have been going to Anh Jibben for years now! Would highly recommend to everyone! Dr. Jibben is very sweet and very informative! She is very detailed and is always positive and direct. Never seems to be in a hurry to get you out of her office. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Jibben for a few years now. I have always had a great experience and will continue seeing her in the future. She is a kind and caring doctor that makes a great name for this profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226223].votes_count ]]