Rate Dr. Christian H. Powell

Dr. Christian H. Powell's Ratings

Doesn't listen very well. He seems more interested in typing on his computer when you talk to him rather than looking and speaking to his patients. I complained about hip and back pain and since he was paying attention to what he was typing into the computer than paying attention to me, he insisted I had my feet and hands X-ray. I didn't complain about my hands and feet, it was my back and hips. I'm sure he is a good doctor and maybe he just messed up with me. Oh by the way, I ended up with inflammation on my left and right SI joints and a couple bulging discs from an MRI with contrast that another doctor performed. If you read this Dr. Powell, please pay attention to your patients and have some trust on what they say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498882].votes_count ]]