Rate Dr. Maryam Ardalan Bijari

Dr. Maryam Ardalan Bijari's Ratings

I switched over to Dr. Ardalan at 25 weeks pregnant because I wasn't satisfied with my previous doctor. I couldn't be more happy with my decision to switch over to Dr. Ardalan. From my very first visit she made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Ardalan addressed all of my concerns and asked me to call her at any time with questions. I started experiencing some difficulties with my pregnancy at 36 weeks at which point Dr. Ardalan went above and beyond to ensure my delivery went smooth and I was well taken of. One week post my c-section I contacted Dr. Ardalan after office hours to discuss some symptoms I was experiencing. She urged me to go the the ER immediately for an evaluation. Dr. Ardalan saved my life by answering her phone after hours. My blood pressure was at 180/120, which took three days at the hospital to stabilize. Dr. Ardalan was involved in my care throughout my stay. I highly recommend Dr. Ardalan to anyone who is looking for an OB. She is outstanding and phenomenal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I've been with Dr. Ardalan for a couple of months now. she is the most caring and helpful OBGYN that I've ever had. She performed a hysterectomy for me and eventhough I was scared -everything went great. She follows through with her patients, and even checked up on me after hours. I will never change my OBGYN again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

She has been my doctor for the past two years. She has taken very good care of me. I would never change her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Ardalan is the best OBGYN!!! If not for her and God, I would not have my beautiful baby girl!! I had seen another OBGYN in the same office for about a year and then when I couldn't see this dr. On the day I wanted, I saw her instead and she really took charge if my fertility issues and got me on a plan to having my baby!! Thanks to her expertise and concern for my situation, I was able to conceive. I recommend her to all my friends and they all agree she is the best OBGYN they've ever had!! She goes above and beyond her duties and even calls me back in the weekends in the evenings. She text messages my husband during labor to help our and us such an important person in my life. She's more than a doctor, she's my friend and mentor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I've had the pleasure to get to know Dr. Ardalan for the past 4 years due to my frequent visits when struggling with a number of infertility related issues. I'm extremely thankful to have found her and feel that I'm well cared for, and in good hands. She is not only knowledgeable and highly skilled but also compassionate, caring, honest and extremely resourceful. Dr. Ardalan has always been very thorough and detailed during each appointment. Many times, in addition to thoroughly answering my questions (and I must add, I've had many questions for her due to my ongoing infertility struggle), she even took the time to provide me with empirically based research articles that would help answer my questions. She has also made several referrals to excellent doctors who specialize in infertility and high-risk pregnancy, thus helping establish a solid team of skilled professionals currently addressing my medical conditions. This gynecologist ROCKS and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I was Not happy with this Dr.'s service. She could not even get a decent result for my exam. She told me to come back in one month for another exam. I came back when she told me to after waiting more than one hour. Was waiting in the exam room to be seen and the nurse told me that she had just written some notes in her computer saying that I had to be seen in one more month. The Dr. outright lied to me and on her notes in her computer. Very unreliable!!! Do NOT recommend this Dr. She is incompetent and running at least one hour late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I am very satisfied with this doctor. She was very thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

DON'T GO TO HER!! During my annual visit (which is covered 100% once a year)...she charged me $140 for an office visit on top of it! According to her it's because I asked a question...and the office fee was for her "counseling". I asked Facey Medical if they had a "ask" and "do not ask" cheat sheet. No they do not. BTW the conversation during the appointment was all related to a "well woman visit". I'm appealing the charge and requesting medical records to see what she was "counseling" me on. Please pass the word to others...ask if your doctor's office will charge you for an office visit if you ask any questions! It' a scam!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2246599].votes_count ]]