Dr. ERIC M. MACALUSO

Dr. ERIC M. MACALUSO

Rate Dr. ERIC M. MACALUSO

Dr. ERIC M. MACALUSO's Ratings

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Macaluso. I called his office and had a free consultation set up with him the very next day. The staff was very pleasant. He took the time and answered all my questions regarding Invisalign and spent the time explaining what results are to be expected. He also took the time to listen to what my expectations were too. I had pictures and moldings of my teeth done that same day. The best part is that he didn't ask for any payment until I saw the video of the expected results (a local dentist in the area has you pay half the total payment before seeing the video and he offers to provide less results for almost the same price!). I would definitely recommend family and friends to Dr. Macaluso! He has great bedside manner and most importantly he is not out to get my money!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag