Rate Dr. Christopher L. Faubel

Dr. Christopher L. Faubel's Ratings

Fauble wasn't good listener, dismissive, and arrogant. Didn't thoroughly exam or offer answers, but certainly passed me asking to colleagues to bill me further. False marketing leads you to believe your condition will be treated, instead to be at up with other doctors to do what he SHOULD have. Very sad the way he takes advantage of your insurable and has no true compassion or desire to help patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr. Faubel is fantastic! I have now seen him several times, and each time I was seen promptly at my appointment time. He is both compassionate and knowledgeable. He clearly explains his recommendations, yet he is not pushy while patients weigh their options. Additionally, Dr. Faubel actually reviewed all of the records from my previous doctor BEFORE my appointment was even made. When I arrived for my first appointment, he was very well prepared and familiar with my history. He listened intently to both my wife's and my concerns along with my goals for treatment. He then proceeded to efficiently and coherently present options that were well-suited to my ultimate goal of returning to work as soon as possible. After working with other orthopaedic doctors for over three years, Dr. Faubel succeeded in helping me when no one else seemed to have any answers. His staff is also friendly, helpful, and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Good job. I can now walk 8 blocks and take care of the things around the house. I feel like doing cart wheels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2246736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I was very pleased with my whole experience and could go on for days but am limited to 1000 characters so - Staff: friendly,knowledgable,remembered me by name from the very 1st visit, welcoming/warm,efficient. Office: clean,pretty,good selection of things to look at,convenient vending machines,clean easily accessable restroom,wheelchairs in very good condition. Exam room: warm,comforting,wellstocked,clean,provided seating for companion. Procedure room: straightforward,clean, comfortable, staff very comforting and swift. Doctors:(Faubel/Abeln)OUTSTANDING!(As well as their nurses & aids!) Very gentle,kind - LISTENED to what I had to say and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone there and everything about my experience has been awesome! I can't think of one single gripe! Special thanks: Front desk/checkout/scheduling; Jan; Carroll; Nancy; Kathy; Alice; Larry Polley; Amber Ablen RNFA, ANP-BC; Dr. Chris Faubel, MD; sorry if I missed anyone, you all are FANTASTIC! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226468].votes_count ]]