Dr. CHARLES E. SCHLOSSER

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. CHARLES E. SCHLOSSER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHARLES" to "CHARLES E."
RID: 2889205
01/10/13 5 5 5 5 I began seeing Dr. Schlosser almost 2 years ago at which time I did not have any insurance. He helped me to get my medicine through the drug company at no cost to me. Dr. Schlosser has gotten to know me and has always been very helpful in dealing with the insurance company now since he knows my funds are limited. He takes a personal interest in how I am doing, and takes time to explain what he is doing, answers all my questions, and most of all Dr. Schlosser and his staff make me feel like a person rather than one in a herd of cattle trying to be rushed in and rushed out of the office. They are always courteous and friendly and make me feel like I am the only patient they are concerned about during the time I am there. They
Insurance: Medicare