Meili Xu

Medical Professional (L. AC.)

Location:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Unknown

Profile updated 24/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Meili Xu has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/12/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3620404
27/11/13 5 5 5 5 I was recommended by a friend to come to this Clinic due to my severe sinus issues and constant congestion and I couldn't be more thankful to my friend for taking me here. Since my first treatment with Dr. Meili instantly my sinuses were clear! I was in such amazement, because I have been having this issue since I was a child constant stuffy runny nose. My regular Dr. even suggested for me to get surgery to correct my nasal passages and thanks to Dr. Meili I will not have to go through that. No it is not a one time cure I have been going back consistently for treatment also got some acupressure from one of the therapist at the clinic Mr. Wu (also amazing!) first touch i felt my whole body shiver and just melt. I felt like a new born baby after the acupressure treatment with Mr. Wu. I seriously cannot thank the staff enough  Respond
RID: 1664837
19/12/11 5 5 5 5 Genius WOW - that's my one word for describing Dr. Xu's work! Words can not begin to explain how amazing a session with her can be for a person's wellness! Dr. Xu was a guest speaker about acupuncture, I was immediately excited to learn more and experience it first hand with her. I can tell you that I am hooked!! Everyone needs to try this at least once. I am convinced that one session with meili and you will be hooked too. I also have her work on my three kids, My mom is also loving the work with her. "That woman is a genius!" Her office is very peaceful. It feels like you are in a tree house, really, check it out, you will see. The Body Talk method allows her to work with your body and mind, in order of most needed healing priority, and healing begins. The session is relaxing, informative, and for me, immediate differences were felt. she will always be part of my family's wellness program I am grateful!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1660658
14/12/11 5 5 5 5 I was suffering with sever neck, should and headache, friend recommend Dr. Meili to me. I just so glad I went. She take care my problems right away, after three treatment, my neck can turn in normal range motion. She also teach me how to exercise daily to build up my strength again. I am more than happy to recommend her to my family and my friends.  Respond

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1334038
11/01/11 5 4 5 5 I has several friends who swear by Dr. Xu so I gave her a try when I hurt my back. She had my back much better after the first treatment. Then I came in for the recommended follow-up visits and she helped me a lot. The insurance was okay. Blue Shield sent payment to me which I returned to Dr. Xu. It was all very easy to do. BTY, her office is very nice and comfortable and the staff was good also. The fact that she was open on saturday when I first came in was helpful also. I don't know how I would have made it if I had waited until Monday for someone else.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1253407

18/09/10 1 1 1 2 The staff was rude from the minute I walked in the door. When I questioned the $180 charge they said that was what I had to pay or they would call their lawyer and bill me for his time too. I was more scared that comforted when I left her office
Insurance: Anthem