Rate Dr. Matthew Bromwich

Dr. Matthew Bromwich's Ratings

My daughter has been seen by Dr. Bromwich since being moved to CHEO less than a month after birth. Four years later even though the visits are fewer and farther between, Dr. Bromwich has been incredible. Very kind, patient and great with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

My father is never a child now, but he happened to be referred to Dr Matthew Bromwich since his earing issue. He is a nice and experienced doctor. He was very patient and help my father to clean his ear inside before doing any further check. No any other ear specialist did it! But based on it, I know he is a responsible dr, who my father can depend on. Since my father need some surgery at last. But Dr Matthew can only work at CHEO. So my father has to be switched into another specialist. Somehow, I really recommend the nice Dr to anyone, who may need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Very nice guy. Our young daughter had a series of issues, and he always took the time to explain the situation to us, and try to make a reduced stress environment. By chance, we were talking, and he mentions that he's got a medical invention he's working on! That's a doctor you want - someone who's still researching, inventing on the side & keeping current!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226624].votes_count ]]