Rate Dr. Dasun Chen

Dr. Dasun Chen's Ratings

I had been battling with chronic sinusitis for years before I met Dr. Chen. I had seen several other ENTs before seeing Dr. Chen after being referred by my friend. What can I say? One sentence: I wish I had met him sooner. I am finally able to enjoy fine foods and drinks. I had forgotten what food tastes like after having had it for so long. Not every surgeon is the same and I am glad I found him.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chen is great for sinuses. No frills just the facts. Dr. Chen is courteous and listens. I think he does only or mostly sinuses.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chen is very compassionate and really listens when you speak. He is very knowledgeable in his expertise and makes you feel at ease when you speak to him about your concerns. He treated me for my chronic sinusitis that I had for over 10 years. I had put off surgery for way too long. Chronic sinusitis is not something you can cure in a couple of office visits. I started seeing Dr. Chen in late 2012 and I can honestly say I have never been able to breathe so much better now than ever. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

I’ve always had a problem with snoring. A while ago, a friend referred me to Dr. Chen for possible treatment. After the consultation and also under the insistence of my wife, I decided to just get it done. Overall, I was very surprised that the procedure only took about 30 minutes with very little discomfort. Dr. Chen made me feel comfortable and was very helpful throughout the process. Healing was also uneventful. Now my wife and I can finally sleep better at night.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Chen by a friend of my husband's. I had been dealing with sinus problems for years but never had addressed them other than about 20 rounds of antibiotics. Finally, though, after rupturing an eardrum on a flight, I went to see Dr. Chen. He was very informative and patiently listened to my questions. After a couple of appointments and several tests, we scheduled surgery. I just had another, which appears to have done the job. I can finally breathe out of my nose! His staff was very helpful with me in dealing with HealthNet (Dr. Chen's not in their network). He's a great doc - I'd recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Beware of making sure this doctor is listed in your insurance network. The staff failed to warn me that they were not part of my insurance network and tried to charge me full price for a surgery without warning me ahead of time that I would be paying over $15000 out for it. I thought I was covered and they even verified coverage with insurance company. Then their collections process played games with the billing and continued to collect on additional charges after I negotiated and paid a settlement of the charges. I would avoid this doctor for the business practices of his office.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag