Dr. AIMEE C. CHAGNON

Dr. AIMEE C. CHAGNON

Rate Dr. AIMEE C. CHAGNON

Dr. AIMEE C. CHAGNON's Ratings

Dr. Chagnon is a great doctor. She was very sympathetic and understanding of the issues I have been having. I was scared and she made me feel better about my diagnosis. The only complaint I have is her office Manager Lisa, she is so difficult to deal with. First of all she treats you like you are bothering her. She doesn't answer the phone so you have to leave a message. Then the call rarely gets returned. I have called 3 times now to get a letter for work and I can't even get a call back even though I have said I would pay out of pocket the $40 charge to write a simple letter. This is so frustrating since I am not one of her pain management patients, I am NOT looking for medication I am neurology patient. The last phone call Lisa actually returned she said "Oh by the way, we no longer take your insurance". I have not gotten a call back since. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

With Dr Chagnon you can talk to her, she will listen. She is a psychiatrist, neurologist and pain specialist all rolled into one. the office manger is- Lisa is great. The office is per friendly. Love this ladies work... I live about 1,000 miles from her and I stell will see her..

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

This doctor is always about an hour to two hours late, doesn't treat the issue, just masks it with narcotics!

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag