Rate Dr. Aimee C. Chagnon

Dr. Aimee C. Chagnon's Ratings

Agree with comment regarding office manager. I really like Dr Chagnon but believe that her office manager isn't trustworthy, edits all communications and controls all that Dr. C sees and hears. It's really unfortunate because Dr. C and the patients are paying the price when messages and faxes are miscommunicated, or never reach Dr. Chagnon. She has no way of knowing since Lisa works alone. She'd have to check and personally monitor the fax machine, control the e-mail, and probably best to call patient's occasionally to verify information or lack of communication. She has no way of knowing if Lisa calls in prescriptions without her knowledge, deletes or shreds faxes or letters, or prevents or alters e-mail, mail, faxes or phone calls to the office. She's become a tyrant and I have the feeling Dr. Chagnon has no idea and wouldn't want to believe it. I can understand not wanting to be betrayed like that, but I've had the same experiences others have reported here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Chagnon is a great doctor. She was very sympathetic and understanding of the issues I have been having. I was scared and she made me feel better about my diagnosis. The only complaint I have is her office Manager Lisa, she is so difficult to deal with. First of all she treats you like you are bothering her. She doesn't answer the phone so you have to leave a message. Then the call rarely gets returned. I have called 3 times now to get a letter for work and I can't even get a call back even though I have said I would pay out of pocket the $40 charge to write a simple letter. This is so frustrating since I am not one of her pain management patients, I am NOT looking for medication I am neurology patient. The last phone call Lisa actually returned she said "Oh by the way, we no longer take your insurance". I have not gotten a call back since. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2247093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

With Dr Chagnon you can talk to her, she will listen. She is a psychiatrist, neurologist and pain specialist all rolled into one. the office manger is- Lisa is great. The office is per friendly. Love this ladies work... I live about 1,000 miles from her and I stell will see her..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

This doctor is always about an hour to two hours late, doesn't treat the issue, just masks it with narcotics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][226944].votes_count ]]