Dr. Lisa M. Wong

Dr. Lisa M. Wong

Rate Dr. Lisa M. Wong

Dr. Lisa M. Wong's Ratings

I first met Dr. Wong 24 years ago, my oldest daughter saw her until she went off to college, my youngest now 14 is still a patient. Dr. Wong is a thoughtful and caring doctor. The wait time for her is long--- she always runs late but that's becuase she spends time with you. If that is what your looking for in a doctor you need look no further. She is well worth the wait. The largest complaint about most doctors is that we dont' get personal service...that cannot be said about Dr. Wong. She is fantastic.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wong has been seeing my twins for 10+ years. She's an incredible observer/listener who, over the years, has developed a very clear sense of who my children are. She expresses a huge level of respect for my instincts as a mom. Her follow-up is great. Yes, the wait to see her can be long, but she will spend as much time as needed with the kids. She's amazing. I feel really blessed to have found her. She's an indispensable member of my mommy support network.

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

THE BEST. She listens, is pro-active, and respects a parents' instincts. Follow-up is impeccable. The wait time is long, but she spends a lot of time with patients when she needs to.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag