Rate Dr. David Edwin Kim

Dr. David Edwin Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim is an amazing plastic surgeon. Just got my breasts done with him and they already look amazing. He is caring and willing to do anything to make sure his patients are happy. He just moved to a new office which is absolutely beautiful!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Kim about a 9 months ago and recently had a fat transfer, chin implant, and Rhino. I could not be more pleased with his work. He is a very caring doctor that worries about your concerns and will answer all of your questions. He is truly an artist and is very skilled. I could not be more pleased with the results and I look forward to every time I have to see him.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. Kim for a re-do as a result of asymmetry apart after my first BA. I also went with a larger implant to better fill out my chest. I left the work up to him and now I have the breasts I have always wanted! Thanks Dr. Kim!!

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kim's bedside manner is not the best, he is just very straight forward. His work however, makes up for this. I would recommend him and will use him again. I had a breast aug.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. David E Kim in December 2008. I am still in the healing stages and my results are improving daily, but I just wanted to say I am SO happy with my results and am really glad I went to him! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks Dr. Kim!

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

I had a breast lift, they don't look good. They look like they need to be lifted again. I have work done on my nose and now my nose is crooked. I do not recommend this doctor. He knew I was not pleased, but was not willing to do anything about it. I wish I had gone to another doctor. He might be very good at just a straigtht BA, but the results of my surgery were not good at all.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2008 | flag

OMG..he is truely the best doctor out here in Socal..I had a breast aug. and loved the results..There everything I dreamed of...he is truly talented...I know more than a couple of ladies that used him from a forum, also and they we all love him..I thought he really deserved for me to rate him. Seriously recommended!

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Kim. He is that absolute best at what he does. I will never have another plastic surgeon touch me except for him. He is the BEST!!!!!He gave me the most beautiful breasts after another Dr messed them up.

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag