Rate Dr. Robert S. Marks

Dr. Robert S. Marks's Ratings

One word is AMAZING! I drove to Austin from Odessa & it was worth every mile!! The most thorough dr I've ever dealt with. He spent 45 min to an hour asking questions & really listened to the answers. I went to another pain management dr n Odessa for 7 years & couldn't take him any longer so I was searching desperately for someone who would figure out why I was having pain & I think I found that person n dr marks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I moved from Indiana to Austin had severe pain problems from cancer surgeries. He was recommended by my urologist and he helped us to find the right pain manager. He was so helpful and genuinely cared about my quality of life and continues to help me as my cancer progresses. I recommend him very highly and will continue to use him thru this life adventure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I moved from Michigan to Waco and found Dr Marks in Austin and what an amazing experience I've have with him as my new PM doctor!! He's very kind and compassionate with his patients!! Has a passion to make his patients as comfortable as he can!! Best Doctor I have and worth the 2 hour drive!! Thank you Dr Marks for being a great doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Marks on Friday May 30th where I came into his office in a tremendous amount of pain and barley walking at 5pm. Dr. Marks had a full schedule and not one appointment available but his efficient and kind staff went the extra mile to get me in at the end of the day and work week to see Dr. Marks. He took the time to make me feel comfortable and explained various options. I left Dr. Marks office at 5:50 walking without any pain and with a positive experience. Thank you Dr. Marks for letting me enjoy my grand daughters Pre K graduation weekend. Warmest regards, Fay Migdol

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2247200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

A couple of weeks ago, I woke up with intense back pain. It was just days before my 3-year-old son was scheduled for surgery, so I had to get better fast. Dr. Marks was great. He took the time to listen, and talk about my options for treatment. And, his plan worked! Thanks to Dr. Marks, I was able to be there for my son. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][227145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Robert Marks cares! After my mother visited two other doctors, on a friend's recommendation, I brought her to see to Dr. Marks. And after taking the time to examine her and really talk to us, he was able to get to the root of her problem. Immediately, she felt complete relief. And unlike the previous doctors, the office had their own in-house "procedure suite" which saved mom quite a bit of money by not having any outside fees or additional co-pays. Dr. Marks is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][227144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I moved from San Antonio where I had gone through 3 different doctors who just wanted to give me Epidurals and Nerve Blocks (which did not help). It took getting stabbed 10 different times, that I needed a new doctor. The second and third doctors I saw would walk into the room and talk to me for about 2-3 minutes, then prescribed meds then walked out. After moving to Austin, I checked a couple websites and found Dr. Marks's practice. Although Dr. Marks was a very new doctor, I was willing to give it a shot. During the first appointment, I noticed such a great difference between him and other doctors. We first had a conversation about where I go to school, what I was studying, ect. Next, he asked me to describe my pain, and he actually LISTENED to me explain all the problems I was having, without any interruptions (After talking for 20-30 minutes he let me know what his course of treatment was and gave me options of what I wanted to do. I recommend Dr. Marks for anyone suffering pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][227143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

He was knowledgable, helpful, and most of all he LISTENS! He will get to the root of your problem, and work from there. Not many doctors care to dig that deep, he does. I recommend him to anyone who has pain issues, and wants a resolution. He WILL listen, he WILL ask questions, he WILL help. In my opinion one of the best new doctors in Austin.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][227142].votes_count ]]