Rate Dr. PAUL G. NOJAIM

Dr. PAUL G. NOJAIM's Ratings

Dr. Nojaim is an excellent acupuncturist. I've seen others who seemed to focus on generic points. He takes the time to figure out what's going on in your life and causing issues along with examining different factors such as pain level, pulse and tongue to provides a very effective treatment. My boyfriend was recently mugged while walking home from the store and as result had a concussion, lapsed memory, 8 stitches and most importantly nerve damage to his radial nerve in the right arm. His regular doctors told him it would take up to 6 months to heal. With Dr. Nojaim services within 3 weeks he's drastically recovered, even his regular physician was very surprised by his progress. I see Dr. Nojaim for varies issues such as stress relieve, migraines and anxiety. I feel excellent after every session. If you have doubts in acupuncture I highly recommend you give him a try.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag