Rate Dr. Raymond I. Press

Dr. Raymond I. Press's Ratings

a very nice person.problem is yawned way to much and didn't seem to have everything all together i would have stuck with him longer to see if things got better as he seemed to have fairly good incite as to what was going on,other patients in waiting room raved as to his abilities,but tried to change appointments and the staff couldn't seem to get messages or return calls so i just gave up,if you have more patience than i do you might want to give him a try!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. Listens. Spends time with patients.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

This Doctor did not listen to my concerns and did not address specific questions I had regarding my lab results. I had to wait over an hour both times I went to see him and he only spent just a few minutes with me. He didn't even examine me, check my weight or my BP.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

takes his time to get the whole picture. cares about his patients. very easy to talk to, explains things in terms a normal person can understand. staff is friendly too. long wait time, but its worth it.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag