Rate Dr. Stanley Zaslau

Dr. Stanley Zaslau's Ratings

He's one of the best doctors around he does try
to find out what's wrong and figure a away to help the best and healthy way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Zaslau about 3 years ago. The fact that I'm posting this after that length of time should show you just how upset he made me. I had a severe bladder infection and I had gone to the ER and they had given me an antibiotic. I took it for days and just kept feeling worse. They sent me to Dr. Zaslau. He was rude. He acted as if my questions were stupid. He also basically told me that I was wasting his time. He said that I was taking what I needed to be taking and I wasn't giving it time. He said that I was just being impatient and seeking attention. I have never been treated that way in my life by a doctor. I went to the ER a day or so later. They told me that had I not come back, my kidneys probably would have started to shut down because it had turned into a severe kidney infection. I filed a complaint about Dr. Zaslau. The hospital called me repeatedly and kept trying to get me to say that this was all a misunderstanding. I ended up dropping it just because I didn't want to deal with them anymore. I wish I hadn't. This man should not be in the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Listened to me, never interrupted me like many other doctors did. He had great confidence backed up by great skills. I am so happy I was referred to him. My urinary issues are not non existant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Honest and upfront about my condition. I appreciated that. Excellent bedside manner. I was happy that I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Was able to see him as a walk in. Never thought I would get in same day. He was very knowledgable and put my fears at ease. Very satisfied. Best physician in Morgantown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Did a sling for me 10 years ago and I am still doing great. So happy that I went to him for care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

He gave me a vasectomy in january, by march my wife was pregnant!!! He offered to re-do the surgery but I didn't want him to touch me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1982082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

He was quite late and his attitude was very flippant. He gave me the impression that he didn't like to waste his time answering all my questions. He also seemed unsure in some of the answers he gave me. I'm sure there must be better urologists in Morgantown, and I will find them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1982081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Z for 12 years now he is a wonderful doctor always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1982080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Sincere, caring, profesional and spent a great deal of time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982079].votes_count ]]