Rate Dr. Stanley Zaslau

Dr. Stanley Zaslau's Ratings

Listened to me, never interrupted me like many other doctors did. He had great confidence backed up by great skills. I am so happy I was referred to him. My urinary issues are not non existant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Honest and upfront about my condition. I appreciated that. Excellent bedside manner. I was happy that I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Was able to see him as a walk in. Never thought I would get in same day. He was very knowledgable and put my fears at ease. Very satisfied. Best physician in Morgantown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Did a sling for me 10 years ago and I am still doing great. So happy that I went to him for care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

He gave me a vasectomy in january, by march my wife was pregnant!!! He offered to re-do the surgery but I didn't want him to touch me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

He was quite late and his attitude was very flippant. He gave me the impression that he didn't like to waste his time answering all my questions. He also seemed unsure in some of the answers he gave me. I'm sure there must be better urologists in Morgantown, and I will find them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Z for 12 years now he is a wonderful doctor always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Sincere, caring, profesional and spent a great deal of time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

Dr. Zaslau was recommended to my husband after a visit to the ER for urinary retention. We were very happy with our first visit. He performed a Cystoscopy and Euro. He spent at least 30 minutes with us explaining what he wanted to do to help my husband and he was very informative and polite. My husband is very scared and nervous about having the TURP but Dr. Z made him feel more relaxed and less anxious. The nurses were also very helpful and ready to help in anyway they can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

My first visit to Dr. Z, as he called himself, was my last. I have never been so turned off by a doctor in my life. He is much more impressed with himself than I was. I waited 4 mos for the appt, 50 mins to see him, and he was out of the room in less than 5 mins...after calling me love, sweetie...not my name...I was still trying to ask questions...apparently he didn't have time or wasn't interested. I was so disappointed. I have since made an appt with another doctor. I would never recommend this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1982085].votes_count ]]