Dr. Maliha M. Qadir

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Maliha M. Qadir has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9
RID: 3651095
08/01/14 4 5 5 5 Dr. Qadir is caring, personable, and all-around excellent as a family GP. Her staff is generally great, but Valley Care staff rotate, and not all are as sharp as most.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $240
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Maliha" to "Maliha M."
RID: 1389794
17/03/11 5 5 5 5 We have been going to her for almost 15years. She is great. Always takes her time to listen and provide solutions. Jean is wonderful too. Whenever I call for something, she or Dr.Qadir calls back in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her.  Respond
RID: 1374689
28/02/11 4 4 5 5 Dr Qadir has been our family Dr for abut 7 years now. She is really great to talk to and never hesitates to get you the tests or specialists you need when something unusual crops up or just for your own peace of mind. She called me early one morning with test results when she knew I was stressing over it (normal, thank goodness). For routine care she can handle everything herself, in her office, without having to go anywhere else. I've appreciated this when dealing with annoying, but harmless, skin issues that I have. I've also seen a couple of the other Dr's in this practice and have been happy with them all. They have a Saturday morning walk in clinic that I've taken advantage of a couple times.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1227687
12/08/10 5 4 5 5 A friend recommended Dr. Qadir to me after I moved to the East Bay. She is a wonderful, caring, professional physician who really listens to her patients and is really tuned in to their needs. I love going to her! Additionally, Jean (staff) is caring and punctual about getting back to me in a timely fashion. The service I receive from Dr, Qadir and her staff is first rate.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1043992
26/11/09 5 5 5 5 I was recommended to Dr. Qadir by a friend in 2003. I transfered my records from Kaiser to her office. In one visit she "listened" was caring,proficient in care. She did what all the numerous doctors at Kaiser didnt she showed compassion. In this 1st visit with her she changed my medications and a whole new wonderful world came to light. Since 2003 I return to her and trust her word and suggestions for care. Although, I have moved to the South Bay and it means a long drive to see her I do so happily. Additionally her assistant Jean is a wonderful as well. She is very good about following up with me in a very timely manner. I also appreciate the fact that Dr. Qadir doesnt book numerous patients for the same time slot hence because of this I am not waiting long to see her. She is a valued Medical Professional!  Respond
RID: 898630
27/05/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Qadir has been our family doctor for many years. She has been great dealing with my husbands complicated health issues as well as routine care for me and my kids, who are now both young adults. She is patient, kind, and always has helpful alternative suggestions to avoid unnecessary medications. Highly recommend!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 707298
22/10/08 5 5 5 5 Very good Doctor, Very concerned and really quite pretty, I think she's great!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield