Rate Dr. Ian H. Taras

Dr. Ian H. Taras's Ratings

Dr. Taras and his staff are excellent. I never felt rushed nor unimportant. I was always given explanations and alternatives if appropriate. I am sorry that my COBRA is expiring and I have to go on an HMO if my situation (i.e. finding a job) doesn't change. I have referred friends to Dr. Taras in the past and they love him. I will continue to refer friends in the future. I'm sorry to leave such an awesome doctor.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taras is awesome! very easy to communicate with him through e-mail and would respond fast. He would answer all your questions and would always give you options for solutions. Don't go anywhere else, go to Dr. Ian Taras highly recommended!

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taras specializes in gynecology and is the nost caring doctor in this specialty that I have ever seen. Very thorough and knowledegable also. I recommend him unreservedly.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taras is the BEST doctor i have ever been to! He's like family...he gives you his heart and soul. If he can help you...he will. He is very knowledgeable, detail oriented, great listener and extremely thorough! Nowadays that's hard to come by. His office is never crowded. He takes his time with each patient and one never feels rushed. What I love about him is his genuine sincerity and kindness... When no other doctor was able to help me... HE did. I am forever grateful to him! He's a gem! He stands above the rest!

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

DR.TARAS Is highly recommend to young & old- He's to the point- & always has time to answer All your questions no matter how many you have- I feel super comfortable w/him n would never trade him In for another. In fact I moved over 50miles away- & I still drive out to him for my check ups. DR.Ian Taras has now been my doctor for 13 yrs- since age 23. This Doc knows what hes doing!

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Dr Taras is extremely knowledgable and gives complete focus and very personalized attention to his patients. He always makes himself available to me through office visits and phone consults and email. He has been my doctor for 16 years and has delivered all three of my children. He is helping me navigate the challenges of menopause with wisdom and kindness.Dr T is truly an exceptional person.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taras is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. His father, Ed, delivered me so I have known them my entire life. Many times Dr. Ian Taras has saved my life and I am so grateful for him and his staff.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taras is an exemplary physician. He is not only knowledgable and thorough,patient, compassionate, and a good listener. He makes a point to gather a complete picture of his patient to better help him help you, and considers your input in giving his professional opinions. Dr. Taras ranks highly among physicians I've gone to over the years.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Taras is an awesome doctor in the fields of OB/Gyn, Infertility, menopause issues , including hormone imbalance and more. He takes the time to get to know you and your issues, he gives you tons of info and lets you make the best treatment choices for you. He is knowledgeable on current and new procedures. He is super conscience about medical costs and will work with you if you are paying out of pocket and help you find the most cost effective prescriptions and procedures..I Highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

For years- I had embarrassing feminine problems and went to countless amounts of doctors in my area who were insensitive, and un helpful. D. Taras fixed everything, and he continues to always be available to help me with any issue I have, at any time of day or night. He is the most amazing gyno in the world- I could only with that every woman has a doctor who is as smart and helpful and caring as he is. It has changed my life.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag