Rate Dr. David C. Tobin

Dr. David C. Tobin's Ratings

I wouldn't suggest using his opinion alone. I had an ankle injury that heal, but left scar tissue behind. He suggested an very invasive procedure. He became very impatient and referred me to someone else when I delayed the procedure. I later visited with two other doctor that gave their opinion based on the same MRI film he looked at but had very different opinions. I only needed orthoscopic procedure and I up and walking with a few short days. He is a nice guy with a nice office, but I would trust his opinion independently for nothing. I am a Registered Nurse and I don't trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I had bunionectomy on my worse foot over 10 years ago. I wanted to do both feet, but family members thought I was making a huge mistake having surgery, thinking I'd be worse off. So just in case, I only had the worse foot done. So now my untreated foot hurts all the time, but the one Dr. Tobin fixed still feels perfect, about 12 years afterward! I can hardly wait to be able to get the second one done. I hope he doesn't retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

I have taken my teenage son to him twice for in-grown toenails and Dr. Tobin has been extremely prompt and knowledgable. Dr. Tobin was very friendly with my son where the atmosphere was full of laughter. Dr. Tobin removed his in-grown nails quickly, accurately, and with cleanliness. We were in and out of Dr. Tobins office within 30-45 minutes. I would recommend Dr. Tobin to anyone who needs a Podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Wonderful office. Staff and Doctor Tobin are very nice. I would recommend him to any patient looking for a GREAT foot doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Highly recommended. First Rate Care. Can’t say enough good things about Dr. Tobin and the entire staff at Carolina Foot and Ankle. Kept me well informed during the entire treatment time. Expert surgery and wonderful follow-up. Will return if the need ever arises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711566].votes_count ]]